My WW2 guns collection

Navarre

Hello gents,

Please, let me show you my small collection of WW2 guns (deactivated)

.30 Browning M1919A4

post-158473-0-51304900-1435613499.jpg

post-158473-0-28201600-1435613497.jpg

Jumpin Jack

Very nice collection. I envy you your BAR. I was in Tenerife three weeks ago. A pity we could not have met at that time. Jack

blitzkrieg gsd

Very nice collection I hate that they are deactivated though. I understand most places in the world don't allow it's citizens to own these types of weapons. Makes my heart hurt to see them deactivated but at least their being saved in some way. No matter what you have a very nice collection there my friend.

Very nice collection. I envy you your BAR. I was in Tenerife three weeks ago. A pity we could not have met at that time. Jack

Let me know next time ;) I´m glad you like the BAR

Wonderful pieces of art to behold. Are all non working?

They are real beauties. Yes they are non working

Very nice collection I hate that they are deactivated though. I understand most places in the world don't allow it's citizens to own these types of weapons. Makes my heart hurt to see them deactivated but at least their being saved in some way. No matter what you have a very nice collection there my friend.

Its is a pity but here in Spain is not permitted to own automatic weapons in working order......they have to be deactivated or destroyed.

Any way..I bought them already deactivated

Thank you matres, I´m glad you like them........Now I´m after a M1 Carbine

blitzkrieg gsd

No matter what you saved a lot of history there and put together a nice collection of arms. If you ever make it to the USA I would like to invite you to pull the trigger on some live ones. We have a huge machine gun shoot to time a year here in the area I live in. Take a look at it on YouTube. Go to knob creek machine gun shoot what you will see is everything under the sun. It's one heck of a weekend you would have a blast. Take a look and your welcome to Pm me if you ever make it over here would love to see the look on your face when you get behind a full auto fun machine.