USCG WWII SPARS EM Cap w/Tops

Edelweisse

Hi Folks:

I recently picked up a WWII USCG SPARS enlisted cap with a removeable "White" and "Blue" tops. The tops are both named to a "L. May Brock" via small sewn in tape. The cap it self has a label w/her name written "Lee M. Brock, RM3 Norfolk, VA" along with the "US Coast Guard" silk tape. I'll post pictures tonight.

When I saw it....I was surprized and bought it right away.

Very nice. These came with three different tops. The white and blue ones that you have plus a gray and white pinstriped seersucker cover.

...Kat

Yes I know about the seersucker covers...I have a complete WAVES group which consists of a seersucker top...but this SPARS group didn't have it. I'm glad got this group since there weren't that many USCG SPARS as compared to the WAVES in the US Navy.

Yes I know about the seersucker covers...

I was saying this as a reference for others reading your post. Many people don't know about women's items. :)

...Kat

Thanks Squidres..I was surprized when I saw it sitting on a table for sale. My Mother was in the WAVES....and since I have approx. four (4) WAVES groups...I've been noticing women military items. My Mother didn't like these caps. She liked the overseas cap.