Patches... a LOT of Patches

BigDogMilitaria

BigDogMilitaria

Last week I had the opportunity to buy two patch collections, one was about 700, the other was 2200. A lot of the patches were later eras, and modern. There was a ton of standard WWII era cut edge patches as well. I am in the process of going through them and pulling out the ones that have the potential to be less than common. Im in the process of making going through a second time. There was actually a handful of German insignia I missed the first time that will help me recoup some of my costs! I already posted this on the ASMIC facebook page but wanted to share with the forum as well.

I know there are some commons, and some repros mixed in. Im hoping you guys will point out some of the obvious repros, fakes, and also anything that is uncommon as well. As always, thanks for looking! I would not be the collector I am today, or have the confidence to buy something like this in the first place without the great folks on the forum educating me along the way.... Jay

post-52765-0-33875700-1433713005.jpg

post-52765-0-05463400-1433713006.jpg

firefighter

The red diamond with the '2' and sword going through it is a Philippine unit.The 100th Chemical and 1st MAC artillery look to be copies.

Innerworld3

I'm no expert and have no helpful information to share, but I have to compliment this lot of patches. They are awesome! A lot of very unique patches mixed in.

Hello, very beautiful patches collection !

For me, the 35th & 36th ID patches are pre-ww2 (Wool Embroidery)

I like the ghosts divisions patches !

Cordially,

Laulau35