Garage Sale Field Gear and Uniform Pick Ups

After a prolonged drought, I finally came upon some nice pieces today. Hadn't really planned on going in the direction of the sale, but was headed down a side street to the main drag and saw the sale sign. Thankful I went that way instead of following my first instinct! Two Mitchell Pattern Shelter halves, pre-war blue denim barracks bag with soldiers name and serial number. 1943 dated US Army raincoat( shown folded for sake of room in picture), 1967 dated Demo Charge bag, and WW2 US Army issue wool pants. God is good!

post-70300-0-83955100-1433612606.jpg

Great find!

How much they cost you?

They fought together as brothers in arms; they died together and now they sleep side by side...To them, we have a solemn obligation — the obligation to ensure that their sacrifice will help make this a better and safer world in which to live. - Chester W. Nimitz

Lets just say, I got all of this stuff, 2 pairs of new yard work gloves, 5 old fishing rods and reels, and an oil funnel for less than $16.00... and the beater SSI shown in another post here.

That is one of the best deals anyone could get.

They fought together as brothers in arms; they died together and now they sleep side by side...To them, we have a solemn obligation — the obligation to ensure that their sacrifice will help make this a better and safer world in which to live. - Chester W. Nimitz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.