My latest leather patch .....

Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor

Here's one of my latest works , more coming soon, this one WW2 Blimp Squadron-12 , US Navy , NAS Lakehurst , New Jersey , enjoy !!!

post-2068-0-03158500-1433490326.jpg

Johnny Signor

Here's another I just finished an the customer was Ga Ga about , the Mexican 201st Fighter Squadron, a member drew up this design but it never had a chance to be made into an actual patch during WW2 only as far as a concept image , I made the patch via that original WW2 image , enjoy !!!!!

post-2068-0-75632900-1433564707.jpg

Johnny Signor

After I sent and posted the above patch I recently made , I realized I had actually made a "error" on the patch , the triangle colors are reversed from what they should be, AAauuuuuugghhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sweat thought as I contacted the person I made it for and told him I will correct it to the right colors and return it to him asap , I really feel Stooooooopid" not only missing this while I was painting it , but to also send if off , post images of it online and then catch the "goof up" , all I can say is "DOH !!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Here's the "Corrected" color version of the above 201st Fighter Squadron , note colors reversed to "proper" ones now :)

enjoy !!!!!

post-2068-0-86272400-1435630021.jpg