Unpublished Manuscript "First Century Of American History" By A. L. Long

JPMMILITARY

JPMMILITARY

this is an original hand written manuscript by a.l.long who did robert e lee,s , just a super hard to find and rare peice, is over 400 pages, comes with a copyright relese from the estate , thank you , asking 3k shipping and insurance included, paypal prefered, but will take a check, must clear before i send, thank you

post-9562-0-38696100-1432649107.jpg

JPMMILITARY

each page has on the top rleft corner embossed says c.v. mills and congress with a picture of the capital building all embossed on top left about the size of a nickle , thank you

JPMMILITARY

this is an original hand written manuscript by a.l.long who did robert e lee,s , just a super hard to find and rare peice, is over 400 pages, comes with a copyright relese from the estate , thank you , asking 3k shipping and insurance included, paypal prefered, but will take a check, must clear before i send, thank you

conferderate general armistead long,

JPMMILITARY

I'll take it. PM Sent.

sale pending , thank you , what a great piece of history

JPMMILITARY

I am sorry this item is not sold I had the starting price that I wanted for an incorrect and please put this listing on hold is this item is not currently for sale today thank you

Bob Hudson

Please keep in mind that you posted a price, and said "sale pending" but then apparently changed your mind. As those who followed the auction know, the posted price was several times the recent auction price so it's not like this was money-losing error. That is not an acceptable way of doing business on this forum and this is the kind of thing that gets people suspended: at best it sends a bad signal to other forum members.