11th Airborne Division AIRBORNE SCHOOL Flag

warpath

11th Airborne Division AIRBORNE SCHOOL Flag...More Collection Inventory Finds from my store today:

post-3653-0-51728100-1432513653.jpg

• 7 months later...

I am in possession of the guidon which likely followed this one historically. It looks identical to this one but is identified at being from the "8th Infantry Division Airborne School". As you most likely know, the 8th ID took over control and operation of the 11th's Airborne School in '63 at Wiesbaden. I was a Cadre member of that jump school from '69 - '71

Here is a photo of the guidon in my possession ...it is believed to be the one and only guidon ever produced while the 8th ID was in control of the Airborne School at Wiesbaden.

post-109664-0-10706800-1451949561.jpeg

I am in possession of the guidon which likely followed this one historically. It looks identical to this one but is identified at being from the "8th Infantry Division Airborne School". As you most likely know, the 8th ID took over control and operation of the 11th's Airborne School in '63 at Wiesbaden. I was a Cadre member of that jump school from '69 - '71

Thanks for posting the Photo...Great piece! Ed

• 3 months later...

This guidon was recently stolen from my store along with other valuable militaria...if you are offered this flag please contact me immediately. Thanks. Ed

firefighter

This guidon was recently stolen from my store along with other valuable militaria...if you are offered this flag please contact me immediately. Thanks. Ed

That is crazy. :o Sorry to hear that.I hope they find their way home. What other items were stolen?