Recent eBay Listings

25a1eeda

johnnyrocket

Looks like a real one to me. This is probably an off-shore sale?

ViewfinderGyrene

Looks like a real one to me. This is probably an off-shore sale?

Forgive my confusion, but is it or is it not legal to purchase one as a citizen of the US if the dealer is outside the US?

This auction was located in the United Kingdom. ..as we have had many. ..many threads involving the MOH and the discussion about the circumstances dealing with purchasing, selling and possessing. ..I will lock this thread.

Forgive my confusion, but is it or is it not legal to purchase one as a citizen of the US if the dealer is outside the US?

As a US citizen it is illegal to purchase a MOH in this country.That would include buying it outside our border and having it shipped back to the US.

Javelin4life

This one looks pretty legit and not like the usual copies that pop up from time to time. A lot of detail in the planchet, and the case is correct as well.

johnnyrocket

I thought so, these show up all the time for sale from over seas.

Hard to believe now that these were on the U.S. market for decades and no one was interested in selling or buying them then. A person could pick one up for $200-$400. Collectors were the only ones who ever purchased them. Most people were to busy trying to make a living instead of today wanting to be a fake war vet trying to be something that they aren't...what a world we live in.