Large regular mint poplin ERDL shirt

Spike

I didn't REALLY need to get this but it's in such good condition and it's a larger regular. Poplin ERDL when new is so cool looking.

post-532-0-14049300-1431658218.jpg

River Patrol

Those labels look correct. Early poplin jungle jackets will have these larger font labels.

Longbranch

Those labels look correct. Early poplin jungle jackets will have these larger font labels.

I'll second this. The labels look exactly like the ones I've seen in the early poplin jungle jackets I've had.

That's because the labels ARE correct. These shirts are pretty rare in this condition let alone a L-R size.

That's a spanker for sure.The picture dont do justice to the color.The earl or unused jackets have a outstanding colors.

I know they are rare in that size and condition, I have 4 sets myself from my time in the 82nd from 1981-85 and they all have a lot of wear. These picture are from a green set I got off post around 1983 that were heavily repaired. This is where my comment on the labels comes from as this is what I have seen on a lot of the Vietnam era ERDL that shows the DSA number with the year of manufacture in it, 1969 in this case.

Alan

post-2741-0-91666100-1431972039.jpg