Muncy, PA New Military Surplus and Antique Store

I am tooting my own horn here but I recently opened my own Military Surplus and Antique Store. I've been collecting for 18 years and managed to fill four storage buildings, so my wife told me it is time for some of it to go. I had been doing the flea market, gun/military show for awhile but now I've opened a store in our local shopping mall. I'm located in the Lycoming Mall in Pennsdale, PA.

post-131982-0-69802500-1431475543.jpg

I've got a series of photos of the interior of the store. Not all are up to date. Even though I've only been open for less than two weeks I've had some good turnover of thing going out and coming in.

post-131982-0-84238100-1431475633.jpg

wow looks great! if i lived closer id definitely make a trip!

Thank you.

Armor table and some of the overcoats.

post-131982-0-73073400-1431475816.jpg

Thank you for the responses guys.

@Crymetimes123: I have plenty from WW1 to current. I just haven't taken any pictures of my riker mounts.

• 1 month later...

Really nice layout...congrats

What are your days and hours of operation?

I'm open 7 days a week. Monday thru Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday 11am to 5pm.

Sully,

Dropped by your store today. I loved it! Gotta say, I wish there were more stores like that around. I will definitely be coming back.

Sully,

Dropped by your store today. I loved it! Gotta say, I wish there were more stores like that around. I will definitely be coming back.

I wish you would have identified yourself. I enjoy meeting people from here. Yesterday was very busy and I had to close early! Rather hectic.

I wish you would have identified yourself. I enjoy meeting people from here. Yesterday was very busy and I had to close early! Rather hectic.

I wish I could have. I was running a little late for a family function and wanted to at least come check it out. (I was the one that bought the 4th ID patch.) i will definitely be in again sometime, as I only live an hour north of there and will properly introduce myself. Thanks again, and best of luck with the store!

• 1 year later...

Some more antiques.

Wow! That's my favorite section rights there! I'm very interested in WWII US Gear and uniforms. I don't know if you remember me or not, but last August I was the kid that came in to your place in the mall with my older brother, mom and grandmother. I bought a T Handle Shovel, Helmet headband, and face towel. Anyway I look forward to possibly coming to your new place this upcoming week. Like I said, I'm really interested in WWII US Gear and Uniforms, mostly Army. I look forward to stopping in. Bye!