My Boarding Pass to RVN via Ft. Dix/McGuire AFB Oct. 1972

hopkins92

hopkins92

Here is a link to a scan of my Seaboard World Airlines boarding pass outbound to RVN on October 2, 1972. Actually, the flight was delayed from 2130 2 October to 1430 3 October. There was no base housing available, so we had to spend the night at a "budget" motel. It was near a bar so we walked down there in our tropical uniforms and the patrons bought us drinks. Thanks, New Jersey!

Note the list of 21 charter airlines on the back.

https://xa.yimg.com/df/longbienvietnamveterans/Army+-+Boarding_Pass_RVN_Outbound_1971_10_02.pdf?token=3JIR58ukGo0Xvhp6OThoWGVtPSwHFD1nV208OLmhm4CHSQHwkJaCCc4o6oGvObtUN4BevehGYFtcXkCIgFrF6CN2Y2For_6f1sMavXdpuCSuE53tPmaFwm3m5ihv3h-gBx2J8fQnLgXHvyWWKuK_V2NNAw&type=download

• 8 years later...
On 5/3/2015 at 10:08 PM, hopkins92 said:

Here is a link to a scan of my Seaboard World Airlines boarding pass outbound to RVN on October 2, 1972. Actually, the flight was delayed from 2130 2 October to 1430 3 October. There was no base housing available, so we had to spend the night at a "budget" motel. It was near a bar so we walked down there in our tropical uniforms and the patrons bought us drinks. Thanks, New Jersey!

Note the list of 21 charter airlines on the back.

Boarding_Pass_RVN_Outbound_1971_10_02.pdf