My Navy collection.

Navy Dan

I figured it was time to share because I have seen so many other GREAT displays . The first one is all my family groupings. The rest are as you go around the room. I had to put on an addition just so I had a master bedroom this is the old master bedroom. Thank God my wife is understanding.

post-2552-1217177724.jpg

post-2552-1217177737.jpg

post-2552-1217177749.jpg

The center display changes every couple of months . Right now it is full of 2nd Marine items this is an old photo with German items from October.

Thanks for looking leave a donation at the door!!

Dan

post-2552-1217177958.jpg

post-2552-1217177968.jpg

Really excellent. I'd just love to sit there and scan all the great photos and displays!!

Thanks for sharing this!

Absolutely stunning display! It's very professional and just neat to look at. I've got one of those understanding wives also... ain't it great? thumbsup.gif

Salvage Sailor

Thanks for sharing that Dan, BZ!

The one thing I don't have much of in my house is wall space, nothing but windows everywhere (though it is nice to look out over the bay & ocean). Most of my photos, posters ephemera etc. are packed away in folders and cases. Wish I could get them up on the bulkheads as you have.

I'll echo the sentiments of my fellow forum-mates... it's a great looking room. I like the focus of it and the way things are displayed. thumbsup.gif

Man, what a collection, I'm very impressed ! Denny

Thanks Denny ,I even have a few USMC items hiding in the Collection.

Really excellent. I'd just love to sit there and scan all the great photos and displays!!

Thanks for sharing this!

Thanks Jim, I spend alot of time in there and always find something new.

Absolutely stunning display! It's very professional and just neat to look at. I've got one of those understanding wives also... ain't it great? thumbsup.gif

Thanks, Ill spend hours rearranging things till they are just right and GOD! help me when I get a new picture. My wifes favorite line is SELL IT!!!

Wow, what a beautiful display. I see you have a Kai-gunto. Did you get it from a vet? Really cool stuff!

-Ski

Hi Ski,

The Kai Gunto was a USMC vet pick up from another collector and is hand made by Masu Nobu 1943. The meatball flag is also a USMC vet pick up and it was liberated on Saipan and is stamped inspected in the field.He was a flame thrower man and got a million Dollar wound in Saipan city because they missed the tank and caught him in the BUTT!!

Thanks Dan

Thanks to all !!

It is GREAT to be in such OUTSTANDING company.Thanks for all the positive feedback I really enjoy being on the forum.

These are just the picks of the room the cabinets have pull out drawers and the Navy oak locker is from Rato Spain and they are full also I have uniforms in the closet and 2 book shelves. But it is good to see that I am not alone.

Thanks Again

Dan

now that is a well-displayed collection. one of the nicest setups I've seen posted here

THANK YOU

Brig,

I pale in comparison to some of the other collectors displays.The dream is to have my own museum to Honor all Veterans.The main focus is on US Navy with a healthy dose of USMC.

Semper Fi

Dan