Unidentified greenback patch

How did you do that.? I've been pulling my hair out,

I copy/paste the url you posted into my browser WITHOUT the letters before http:.... The pics were downloaded on my pc and I uploaded them again.

I could fix the first pic, still working on the second one.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif 6d381a6f6e7228efb29fe234e8eb79d5.jpg

Maybe you can help, I'm using a a phone to upload pictures, my app that I use for the forum is Tapatalk, but I'm not allowed to use tapatalk website for pictures. What do I do, ? Thanks for any help

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

Maybe you can help, I'm using a a phone to upload pictures, my app that I use for the forum is Tapatalk, but I'm not allowed to use tapatalk website for pictures. What do I do, ? Thanks for any help

I'm sorry. I'm only uploading pictures from my PC and I unfortunately don't know/use Tapatalk. I will forward your request to the other mods.

Hi Bill:

Did what I sent via PM about taking a screen shot help? That will alleviate the use of Tapatalk which is not allowed on the forum.

Dave

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

I've been following this and just wanted to say that screenshots do not have the same quality as a regular digital image taken with a camera.Screenshots are OK in a pinch,but my advice to all Forum members is to get a digital camera and/or a scanner,and use those to capture your images then transfer them to your home computer,adjust them if needed and upload them here.Extra steps I know,and yes,there is a slight learning curve but the end result is much better.Just my two pesos.

High Flight

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth

And danced the skies on laughter-silver wings;

Sunward I've climbed and joined the tumbling mirth

Of sun-split clouds - and done a hundred things

You have not dreamed of - wheeled and soared and swung

High in the sunlit silence. Hovering there

I've chased the shouting wind along and flung

My eager craft through footless halls of air.

Up, up the long delirious, burning blue

I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace,

where never lark, or even eagle flew;

and while, with silent, lifting mind I've trod

The high untrespassed sanctity of space,

Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

June 9, 1922 – December 11, 1941

" And each man stands with his face in the light of his own drawn sword. Ready to do what a hero can." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Don't let the B@stards wear you down -"Vinegar" Joe Stillwell

Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.Unreasonable

people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.All progress,

therefore, depends on unreasonable people.

George Bernard Shaw

" Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining" , Fletcher,from the movie "The outlaw Josey Wales"

If we are not going to allow use of Tapatalk to upload photos we need to stop allowing all use of Tapatalk because a crippled browser/user client is a poor user experience.

If you look at the website for Bill's pictures, tapatalk is an outside image host. It is not a means for uploading photos to the forum. His photos are not being uploaded.

...Kat

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/157399-how-to-upload-a-photo-as-an-attachment/

Bill,

The pictures are not showing up because you are using an outside host. This tutorial shows you how to upload a picture to the forum. I don't believe you can currently upload a picture from your phone. You may need to e-mail it to yourself and upload from your computer.

...Kat

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Not sure I like a screenshot, but it will work for now. I have to use the full version of the usmf on phone instead of tapatalk appin order to use the screenshot method. Is there another app for the forum I could use that allows pictures?. And for the maybe ROTC.

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif