106 mm recoiless rifle round

Renegade

I picked up this eye stopper and thought I needed to share - a 106mm recoiless rifle training round. I doubt I will ever find or afford a rifle to go with, but maybe a manual would be nice!

post-104907-0-98337800-1428868309.jpg

post-104907-0-11223500-1428868335.jpg

El Bibliotecario

Interesting, in that my training with this weapon was conducted entirely with the subcaliber device, and I never saw a dummy round. The aforementioned subcaliber device was simply a chamber insert shaped like the service round, less projectile, with a barrel chambered for the standard .30 cartridge (not 7,62 NATO). I mention this in hopes that maybe you will find one some day to complement your dummy round.

Interesting, in that my training with this weapon was conducted entirely with the subcaliber device, and I never saw a dummy round. The aforementioned subcaliber device was simply a chamber insert shaped like the service round, less projectile, with a barrel chambered for the standard .30 cartridge (not 7,62 NATO). I mention this in hopes that maybe you will find one some day to complement your dummy round.

Was there a special spotting cartridge used with the subcaliber device, or was it used with standard ball ammo?

ill dig around I might have a pub it will be digital on the 106mm but PM me your E-mail and Ill send it you if I find more info