Field jacket and a few patches

hardheaded

Manchu Warrior

The Imjin Scouts patch with the DMZ at the bottom is the second version that was authorized in 1967.

The torch is korean made not vietnamese.

I would have love to have the VN jungle jacket of this fine soldier im my collection! With name tape, of course.

Patches,

I figured you didn't see the date. Decided to joke with you a little bit. I really appreciate your help and I see you help out a lot of people on the forum.

Thank You!

HH

Yeah I know :lol:Still too bad about the tape, don't you hate that when it's removed, I mean what's the purpose, the point, to protect the identity? I guess maybe they "Don't Want The Family to Come A Calling :lol: .

Yeah I know :lol:Still too bad about the tape, don't you hate that when it's removed, I mean what's the purpose, the point, to protect the identity? I guess maybe they "Don't Want The Family to Come A Calling :lol: .

I hate when I find shirts with the names removed. If I got rid of mine though, the names would be removed.

firefighter

The torch is korean made not vietnamese.

I would have love to have the VN jungle jacket of this fine soldier im my collection! With name tape, of course.

On Closer examination I have to agree.

Korean made. Still very nice.