3 New Patches Interesting Oval

Wake1941

Picked these patches up for cheap, I am guessing the one on the left is Thai made but I have no clue what for. I have a feeling the patch on the top right may be for the Philippines but I am not sure. Now the oval has me stumped I thought when I purchased it, it was a small ww2 oval, but when It came it was much larger than I expected almost large enough for a wing

post-151850-0-70348100-1428243957.jpg

firefighter

The one on the left looks like a Strategic Missile type unit, missile coming up from a silo? The one with the '16' not sure about but the emblem in the bottom left corner looks familiar.Oval 517th or 325th GIR?

The "oval" (and it may well be an oval) reminds me of a couple ovals that we had trouble identifying about 20 years ago.

Turns out they were name tag bases for some plumbing or electrical company.

There are some "oversized" ovals from the 50's but all of my examples have a wide outer border.

Will be interesting to see what is turns up on this one.

firefighter

The "oval" (and it may well be an oval) reminds me of a couple ovals that we had trouble identifying about 20 years ago.

Turns out they were name tag bases for some plumbing or electrical company.

There are some "oversized" ovals from the 50's but all of my examples have a wide outer border.

Will be interesting to see what is turns up on this one.

I thought it looked larger than normal but never thought of a name tag.That does make sense.