Land Warrior Pouches and Helmet Cover (UCP)

PriorityOne

PriorityOne

As I bet many you have seen, there is a guy selling some Land Warrior kit on Ebay. I love experimental stuff so I grabbed it up.

post-153263-0-61600500-1428201686.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
milsurp_scout_14

I bought an entire bag of this stuff from a local guy, kept a set and sold it bulk to another guy. Came with like 20 or so of each component including the helmet covers. Wish I'd of kept one of those. Tore apart the internet trying to identify what it was. Guess I'm glad I kept some since it's experimental. I chalked it up to being just some random MOLLE gear. My question is...what kind of belt do I need to put together the set so it can be worn? You link the panels and center belt together using the velcro straps inside the panels. But you need to add some sort of belt to actually wear it. Unless this just attaches to your body armor? (I included a pic of my set).

post-153911-0-60792300-1430709998.jpg

TransCorps

I too got the set offered on eBay...helmet cover and gear. As far as wear I think it is only attached to the IOTV vest, and can not worn individually on a belt. I would like to get the entire set up but these are the only pieces I have been able to locate.

Here is a photo from the net of items and their locations...

post-3697-0-52291700-1431086666.jpg