USMC Forest Green canvas

URIK

Contract USMC jeeps are supposed to have canvas items that match their Forest Green paint. Does anyone have an original USMC canvas jeep top, side curtain or windshield cover to compare against Army O.D. canvas?

I personally do not like Beachwood canvas items. Their canvas items are khaki, which is a fantasy color. They also do not make a correctly patterned top with correct binding and hardware.

The workmanship is great with good materials, but not quite the caliber I want for my jeep.

I bought canvas from Beachwood maybe 25 years ago and the quality was superb, however I recently bought a top and side curtains for an MB I recently restored and was very disappointed with the quality and URIK is right, the color of the canvas is totally off and has a funny color to it, that does not match any WWII canvas that I have or have ever seen. . The straps also appear to be the Chinese junk others are selling, This stuff was not cheap and I am VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I don't know why I didn't buy from WeeBee webbing, I really like their stuff and its cheaper. Lesson learned.

Ask the Guys over at the G503 forum for the best canvas covers? I had the same issue with a new WLA windshield apron, the canvas was a yellow-mustard green and looked bad.