Unknown pack? Type CNJ-10110 Canvas bag

WWII_GI

Got this bag in a big lot of gear and I've been trying to figure out what it is but I cant find anything on it. Can anyone identify this thing? Its pretty big.

Thanks for the help

-Steven

Whoops my bad, sorry for the sideways pictures...

post-104606-0-37466100-1427856070.jpgpost-104606-0-13243000-1427856078.jpgpost-104606-0-11389300-1427856084.jpgpost-104606-0-97613800-1427856093.jpg

The pictures are too small for me to make out the rest of the markings. It is Navy for sure. Probably for a frequency meter.

If you google Model LM-17 Equipment you'll find it. It's a Navy frequency meter. Army frequency meters did use a bag. But some had a canvas cover mounted directly to the unit. The units also come in steel or wooden cabinets. All depends on what company made it and the date of manufacture. I'm guessing that there are about 30 different models to be found. BC-211-A, BC-211-B, and so on.

If you google Model LM-17 Equipment you'll find it. It's a Navy frequency meter. Army frequency meters did use a bag. But some had a canvas cover mounted directly to the unit. The units also come in steel or wooden cabinets. All depends on what company made it and the date of manufacture. I'm guessing that there are about 30 different models to be found. BC-211-A, BC-211-B, and so on.

Very Interesting, never seen or heard of anything like this. Thank you for your help.

-Steven

Since this really doesn't fit into my realm of collecting would anyone know what its worth? The only flaw is that its missing one leather corner reinforcement.

Thanks

-Steven