Marshall's Arsenal

mpguy80/08

I was doing a search for BAR magazines and ran across a vendor called Marshall's Arsenal found here: www.marshallsarsenal.com

I've been looking for some BAR magazines to compliment the display of my Replica BAR and found just what I needed at this website. Marshall carries a series of different magazines in both blued and parkerized versions. The site carries both individual magazines and "belt packs" which contain enough to fill the belt or pouch for the following weapons BAR (12), Thompson 20 rd (5), Thompson 30 rd. (3), M-1 Carbine (2), M-1 Garand (10), M1911 pistol (2), M14 Rifle (4 or 8 mag battle packs), M16 Rifle (20 rd magazines 4 or 7 mag battle packs), FNFAL Rifle (2 mag pouch pack or 8 mag belt pack), Sten Mk II (5 or 7 mag pouch or bandolier packs), G43 rifle (2 mag pouch pack) or MP40 (single pouch pack of 3 or double pouch pack of 6 mags). All magazines are made of solid wood and finished in either a blued or parked finish.

He also carries what I have to say is probably the most accurate reproduction of the WWII MP Baton I've seen. Having carried the MP Baton for over half my career, the size and weight are spot on and the baton is beautifully finished and stained, not painted as the modern batons are.

I got my BAR Belt pack and MP Baton in today and I'm impressed. If you need reproduction magazines for belt fillers for your display this is the place to go.

Wayne

Yes the policeman's clubs and dummy magazines are very accurate. We will be proudly offering them as soon as I can add them to my site. We are also working with them to develop other items as well and add them to our site.

• 9 months later...
marshallsarsenal

This is a great endorsement for my products by mpguy80/08 and WWII Impressions. I have several new items now including a Dummy M3 Grease gun magazine, Dummy 12 ga shotgun shells and Remington Box and Reproduction Ammo crates. Come take a look. www.marshallsarsenal.com