Latest Snag: Officer's Fire Bronze Collar Set

usmcaviator

usmcaviator

Here is a gorgeous set that just flew in from the USPS, interesting to note that although always having been a pair, they differ in the placement of the "fire bronze" mark. Also note that the eagle heads face the same direction. They came attributed with a shooting badge named to a "B. House".

The second set has been in my collection for some time, but appears to be from the same maker but with seperately applied continents and inboard facing eagles. This set has had a nice curve put to the eagle's wings.

These two sets appear to be a small line of lineage of the same emblem by the same maker.

I have been lucky with the quality Fire Bronze emblems as of late.

Enjoy the pics,

Mike

post-1-1229277959.jpg

post-1-1229277973.jpg

post-1-1229277994.jpg

pics speak for themselves. very nice set of emblems, and I love the way the birds face the same direction. thanks for sharing with us

crying.gif Nice emblems, Mike. Thanks for posting. I had them on my EBay Watch list but then they disapeared! Crappy pics! Seriously, good find. Ya never know what's still out there. Semper Fi......Bobgee

teufelhunde.ret
crying.gif Nice emblems, Mike. Thanks for posting. I had them on my EBay Watch list but then they disapeared! Crappy pics! Seriously, good find. Ya never know what's still out there. Semper Fi......Bobgee

DITTO! The ebay pic's were horrible, but, clearly showed the outline of exacttly what they were... right down to eagles head. I do believe these are very late WW1 or very early 20"s pre-dating those depicted with the applied continents.

330252279520.jpg