Life Rafts, Do you own them?

dustin

I am wondering if anyone here happens to own the two raft cases pictured or similar modification with the patch? I have a couple questions about some details contained within them. Thanks

post-56-0-20030200-1426993509.jpg

post-56-0-59742800-1426993516.jpg

The one on the left was an eBay auction about 5 years ago and the other was sold on another site not long. I just want to confirm and deny some details

If no one here owns these or similar ones....then poo! However if the owner wants to know the reason for this modification feel free to contact me.

A lot of people buying stuff with 0 knowladge about it :)

Im curiosity if winner know that chute is Navy contraced? Or looks like Navy contraced NXS...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-WWII-US-PARACHUTE-IRVING-AIR-DATED-1943-1-NR-/331508843577?ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123&nma=true&si=dbB4mX%252FeH7wKGrMSdxQtIglM3MQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Cheers,

Jerry

If no one here owns these or similar ones....then poo! However if the owner wants to know the reason for this modification feel free to contact me.

I am curious. I own one of these kits but it has the leg strap hole still intact and not patched. So why the patch?