Leather unit patches

Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor

to view the above link/photos please type it in on your search bar then click the link page , worth looking at thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Newest patches I recently just finished now posted on the album "Ziggy Patches" on the left of main page of link, all work is "Custom order" nothing pre made/stocked, so if you have a "specific" patch want please let me know , take a look and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 200+ photos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Type the link address on your search bar to view it as it won't laod from the forum ....................

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Johnny

Johnny Signor

Working on a VP-117 and a 400th Bombardment squadron "Jolly Rogers' tail fin patch ,also a 533rd Bombardment Squadron patch right now, will post photos of these when finished and I get time.

Johnny

• 3 weeks later...

Newest Leather unit patches now added on the link below under the album "Ziggy Patches" , all custom order work , thanks for checking them out and enjoy !!!!!!!!!

type the address in your search bar and it will go to the site page for the link !

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Johnny Signor

Will be posting a few new patch photos soon, one will be of the little known and at the time top secret P-59 Airacomet test unit ........................

Johnny Signor

Working on a 345th Bombardment Group "Air Apaches" and a 501st Bombardment Squadron and a 5th AAF , will post photos of those on the link when finished and time permits , thanks to all for looking at the link and I'm available to take orders................................

Johnny Signor

Just finished the 345th BG and 501st BS and 5th AAF patches will be adding them soon to the link.

I just set up a Facebook page about my patch work and would appreciate those of this forum that have ordered from me to visit and put a "plug" in there , thanks !!!!!

page title

WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

345th Bombardment Group "Air Apaches" and Squadron patch ,5th AAF now added into my Facebook page , remember to type it on your FB "search" line to view, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm looking to have a 12th Troop Carrier Squadron painted and would like to know if you're available to paint one and then if so, the particulars (cost, what you need from me-I see you have already painted one from your "ziggy" photos, etc.)?

Perhaps you know, but if not, I tried to contact you through the US Militaria forum's PMs, but it gave me a reply that you could not receive any new messages.

Thanks, Jeff

Johnny Signor

Hey Jeff, did a clean out of my PM section so you should be able to do so if you like , I've already sent you a PM anyway...............

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Thanks to all those checking out my "Photobucket" and "Facebook" pages , please contact me if you have any questions about what I can make etc , I specialize in WW2 era flying unit emblems of USAAF/USN/USMC, but have done other types such as Luftwaffe, Airborne some Armored ,etc ........................

Johnny

Johnny Signor

I have just added about 20+ new patch photos to my two sites

facebook page, "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

Photobucket site(album Ziggy Patches)

Will be adding some more soon

type each of these on your search bar to go to them ,Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Signor

I finally figured out how to load photos after all this time , here are a few of the leather patches I've made , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-2068-0-86644300-1419042116.jpg

post-2068-0-57507000-1419042133.jpg

post-2068-0-96244700-1419042155.jpg

Johnny Signor

As of today (22) , 20 more new patch photos added take a look , make sure to click into the "Comments" on my Facebook page as there's a lot of photos shown there too ....................

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!