Leather unit patches

Johnny Signor

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Hey members, a lot of you are looking , doesn't anyone need a patch/es made?????? I make them custom order,any ww2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit , via my images or yours , Official or Unofficial ............................................

Squadron/Group patch 5-6 inch same price reguardless ...................................

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Thanks Dave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I could get a few orders ....................................................

• 4 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Newest patches now added into the photobucket link, under "Ziggy's patches" first 3 on the page , note that the "CAG-11" patch has 3 emblems on a background , the emblems are 3 inches each ...........................

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Johnny

Johnny Signor

Working right now on a 436th Troop Carrier Group and a 776th Bombardment Squadron patch , will post them when I get time to ...............................

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

A note to those who may be new to the forum , I make the leather unit patches and those in the photobucket link are examples of my patches that have been made for veterans/collectors etc , so if you have a "specific" WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit patch you'd like made , please contact me .

Johnny

Johnny Signor

Will be adding 2, 67th Fighter Squadron patches soon , just finished a VS-11 and a VMF-452 that I'll also be adding when I can get the time to do so .............

Johnny Signor

VS-11 also now in the link , both under the album "Ziggy's patches on the photobucket link above , the albums are listed on the left of main page , click each for the album.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Signor

Working on a CAG-11 patch and coming soon a 120th Fighter Squadron of the Colorado ANG , will add both to the link when finished

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

CAG-11 patch posted , note the 3 emblems on this patch are 3 inches in size , the 120th Fighter Sqd patch I should get posted by this weekend ..................

Johnny Signor

Working on a 8th Fighter Squadron, Bomb/name tag and a P-38 back patch , will post them as I get them finished and have time to post ................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

finished several patch and working on a 407th Bombardment Squadron presently , will post latest patches on the link asap ..................