Leather unit patches

Johnny Signor

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Will be adding some new patch projects coming up in a week or so ...........................................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Will be adding a WW-2 Patrol Squadron-28(VP-28) in about a week....................................

Working on a 125th Liaison Sqd presently ...................

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to have the 125th Liaison squadron patch into the photobucket link by mid week, got behind on things and didn't get it off to the guy that helps post them for me , check back , it'll be there soon , thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Info/price etc please contact me ,

[email protected]

125th Liaison squadron now in the link under "Ziggys patches" , will be having a 640th Bombardment squadron patch sometime soon .............................................

Just added 3 "aged" patches in to the photobucket link under the "Ziggy's patches" section , a 15th Fighter Squadron, 349th Night Fighter Squadron and a 5th Emergency Rescue Squadron .............................................

Johnny Signor

Any questions on what I do or can make , etc , please "PM" me , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The photos on the photobucket link are just a few of the thousands of patches I've made in the 30 years , also they're not the only types I can make, just about any WW2 aviation unit of any service I can make as I have a vast archive of images of both Official and Unofficial types to work from or I can work from a good clear color image you may want to send ......................................................................

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Hello members , I really appreciate all the people looking at the link , but sure would enjoy getting a few orders too :D

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Over 160 various patches to view ........................

Coming in about two weeks, VB-89,VBF-89,18th Fighter Sqd,421st Night Fighter Sqd and a 12th AAF..........................

• 3 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Just got quite a few new patches posted on my link ,Look under "Ziggy's patches" album in the photobucket link , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

When you click each photo it will enlarge and it has a title to each as to what unit ..................

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Have gotten some more patch photos added into the photobucket link finally , , now 182 various types to view , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the forum members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Coming in about a week a Ww2 "VF-11 Sundowners and Adolph Galland's Mickey Mouse personal art patches to the link .............................