Leather unit patches

Johnny Signor

TorpedoSquadron11
post-106257-0-55512800-1365987756.jpg VT-11 patch. These will be part of the Air Group Eleven display onboard the USS Hornet Museum in Alameda, CA. Thanks Johnny!

Johnny Signor

Hey Buddy , thanks for the order and for posting them on the forum, I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate seeing them at the museum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Johnny Signor

Thanks F-111A , I really enjoy making them, most have gone to veterans, some to collectors and a few to museums, and some overseas, I am hoping to recieve some more orders from USMF members !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Johnny Signor

I can make just about any WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC unit patch , I have a vast archive of images of both "Official" and "Unofficial" types to work from , or from a zerox copy you may want to send ...............................

Beautiful work! Can you create post WWII Navy Squadron patches?

Johnny does great work and if you have the design....he can do it.

Johnny Signor

I can do post war , and yes I will mark the back if you want it done so, normally I don't mark it as all who have ordered know my work is reproduction .

Johnny

Let me know what you want , I have some images of post war USN .

Johnny Signor

Hello reenactors into aviation, I make Leather Ww2 type flying unit patches , USAAF/USN/USMC and 5-6 inch patch of your choice!

Sample of various patches I've made can be viewed at this link,

http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Take a look , PM or E mail me for questions or orders , Happy reenacting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny