Leather unit patches

Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor

thumbsup.gif Hello A-2 collector/wearer's if you need very good made leather USAAF flying unit patches to compliment that jacket,please look me up,I have been making the emblems for over 25 years and have an extensive archive to work from or your photo/sketch if colors provided.

I can be reached at [email protected] Thank you!

• 5 months later...
Johnny Signor
thumbsup.gif Hello A-2 collector/wearer's if you need very good made leather USAAF flying unit patches to compliment that jacket,please look me up,I have been making the emblems for over 25 years and have an extensive archive to work from or your photo/sketch if colors provided.

I can be reached at [email protected] Thank you!

Note that I can also make USN/USMC and some Luftwaffe unit patches, I can E mail photos of some of my patches if you contact me.

• 3 weeks later...
Johnny Signor
How about posting some pictures of sample of your work??

Thanks! Hello "MWalsh" if you E mail me I can e mail you some photos of my work,thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

[email protected]

MW

Johnny Signor

Yes I would like to post here but I do not have a sacnner etc to upload to this site,I'm new to computers and really don't know how to do this properly and would rather do it right once I get a chance to rather that muck it up. I have some scanned photos that were sent to me via a customer that I can e mail to any one who does contact me,they are in my saved mail and i know how to send those. Not everyone is a computer genius ,sorry about the "hassle".

Note that I can also make USN/USMC and some Luftwaffe unit patches, I can E mail photos of some of my patches if you contact me.

Hi, what would you be asking, give or take a couple bucks, to make this UNITED STATES AIR CORPS patch in leather, antique look ca. 3 1/2" in diameter?

cimg0586ae5.jpg

FightenIrish35

Ive purchased from Johhny before..he made me a nice 527th...but i ended adding it in with a uniform that belonged to a 527th Fighter Group squadron pilot that i sold to Kastaufer.Maybe if Kurt stumbles on this post he could take a quick image of it....But Johhny does some nice work...I reccomend him highly...the patches make nice addition to displays or even to your add to your leather jackets!! thumbsup.gif

Johnny Signor
Ive purchased from Johhny before..he made me a nice 527th...but i ended adding it in with a uniform that belonged to a 527th Fighter Group squadron pilot that i sold to Kastaufer.Maybe if Kurt stumbles on this post he could take a quick image of it....But Johhny does some nice work...I reccomend him highly...the patches make nice addition to displays or even to your add to your leather jackets!! thumbsup.gif

Hey Fighten, thanks for the good promo about my work it's appreciated amigo!!! thumbsup.gif

Johnny Signor

• 1 month later...
Johnny Signor

Please any member that would like to see photos of some of the patches I've made ,contact me at my e mail, I have some sent to me via a friend in my mail files I can send to you. I do not have a scanner to copy upload, but can e mail you some if you send me your e mail.

You won't be dissapointed once you see the photos. thanks!

Johnny Signor

[email protected]

FightenIrish35

Well after looking threw some old files I found a picture of the Leather patch Johhny made for me...

measured about 6 by 4 in if i remember correctly and is of the 527th Fighter Bomber Squadron...very well done! thumbsup.gif

post-3581-1234986745.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Johnny Signor

I can e mail you sample photos of various patches if you e mail me,

Johnny

[email protected]

I do very good work , any 5-6 inch patch of your choice WW2 era USAAF/USN/USMC $50.00 total/each including postage (in the US)

Come on guys , I need the work .............................

Folks,

I can't begin to tell you how talented this artist is. I purchased from Johnny some squadron insignia that he painted for me for a shadow box I did for my Church Pastor's father who was a gunner on a B-17. Johnny's work is amazing and for the price you can not go wrong.

I would seriously reccommend getting in touch with him for any projects you may need help with.

Leigh

Here are the patches Johnny did for me. As Leigh said Johnny is very talented and his work is outstanding. You won't go wrong commisioning him to do your work. These are not only unit patches but works of art.

JSignorPatches003.jpg

JSignorPatches006.jpg

5thFighterPatches009.jpg

JSignorPatches008.jpg

Johnny Signor

Thanks VERY much Josey for the posting of all your patches and for the orders , I really enjoyed making them for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...

I sure hope to be able to make some patches for forum members and or thier elatives who may have served , I really enjoy making them knowing they're going to a WW2 relative or in honor of one who may have passed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make mostly WW2 era types USAAF/USN/USMC but have also done some "latter" era types too, Korea,Viet Nam and current , but I prefer WW2 as they were larger sized and easier to work with in the details .

I have other photos I can send you to view of patches I've made if you e mail me .

My utmost thanks to all those that have served and are serving , you ALL make this country a great and Safe place to live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnnny

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Well I'm surprised I haven't heard from anyone of the forum etc , I hear there's a lot of people into the "reinacting" of AAF/USN/USMC aviation , my work is really good and I'm available , come on guys let me hear from you ..........................................................

Happy collecting and reinacting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Johnny

• 4 months later...
Johnny Signor

Hey fellow members , I'm available for orders of patches .............................................

paints/brushes at the ready :D

Johnny

Johnny Signor

Hey terry , sure , but I'll need a "hands on copy" please .......................................

Thanks for the inquiry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Pm me for my adress ..................

Johnny Signor

I have a lot of the rarely seen "Unofficial" types of the various branches in the aviation types , I can also work from any color clear good detailed scan paper printout you want me to go from ....................................

Johnny

And the price is the same reguardless , not like soem of those others that charge more for more details etc , any 5-6 inch patch $50.00 each/total (in the US)

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Hey fellow "aviation" reinactors , needing a specific USAAF-USN or USMC Squadron or Group patch you just can't find , or too pricy??? I can make just about any WW2 era patch you can want, 5-6 inch size $50.00each/total including postage(in the US) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can't hardly go wrong with that price as most others are starting at $75.-100.00 , drop me an email and I can send you some sample photos of various patches I've made , looking forward to hearing from you !!!!!!!!!

Johnny