Custom Reproduction WWI US Dog Tags stamping included

rclay49

Hello,

I'm making reproduction WWI US Dog tags. They are aluminum and come with your choice of cotton twill neck cord. The stamping will done with an original stamp kit.

I have 3 sizes of tags 1 1/4" 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" discs.

Choice of 3/8" or 1/2" cotton twill neck cord. Looks like a Herringbone style

Stamping - Original stamp kit as shown in example. Letters similar to Times New Roman or I have an kit not original one that will stamp straight letters. Both styles were used.

If you find a particular style dog tag you would like me to make send me a pic and I will do my best to make it for you. If not I will make the basic one that is in my picture.

Price is $11 shipping is included. You can't even buy unstamped tags for that price.

PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

post-152852-0-87924900-1425595683.jpg

post-152852-0-21914500-1425595696.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Tuckanderson

Hello,

I was wondering if you have any more tag sets left? I was hoping to get a reproduction set made with my Great Grandfather's information.

• 1 year later...

I read this post and contacted Ralph to have a set of dog tags made to commemorate my cousin. I had a photo of the original dog tag, front and back, and needed it to be precise. Ralph really exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for WWI reproduction dog tags. Fantastic!

Thank you, Ralph!!

• 1 year later...

Hello.....I'd like to contact Ralph about getting replicas of my grandfather's WWI dog tags made, I have a photo of them. I'm new here, not sure how to reach Ralph. Help?