My Collection- Tribute to Those Who Fought and WON WWII

ViewfinderGyrene

Hookemhorns88

Nice display. I like the variety. I have a couple of "catch all" displays in my room too. People that aren't into the "scene" can usually come across something that they recognize or intrigues them.

How much is that bugle worth? I may have an opportunity to pick one up but would like to know what to offer.

ViewfinderGyrene

Nice display. I like the variety. I have a couple of "catch all" displays in my room too. People that aren't into the "scene" can usually come across something that they recognize or intrigues them.

How much is that bugle worth? I may have an opportunity to pick one up but would like to know what to offer.

Honestly I'm not all that sure. Just a textbook example. I'm sure somebody would know, but unfortunately I don't...wish I could help!

ViewfinderGyrene

Annotations on the back of the final copy of that order [there were many]. All these docs for the most part came with their original staples or brads intact. So many duplicates!

post-153444-0-02013100-1425441114.gif

ViewfinderGyrene

This really hit me. His wound on Iwo damaged his writing hand/arm. Look how different his signature is when he ends treatment in CA!

post-153444-0-75634600-1425441882.gif

ViewfinderGyrene

& Finally, a letter of thanks from CMC Vandegrift. I don't know if it's a personal letter, or even if it is hand-signed or not, but the content can't get any better. Choked me up I freely admit. Enjoy gentlemen:

post-153444-0-93668300-1425442178.gif