Young Collectors Display's (21 and under)

Sregez80

I specialize in gas mask collecting, but I want to branch out into tanker and flight gear. I'm 14, and got serious about collecting in June 2014.

This is my display. As you can see, I also own a T56 and M1 helmet, and I plan to continue growing on this helmet collection. I also have some uniform at the bottom, one of which is civilian tiger stripe (on the left) and on the right is a Mitchell jacket which I got at a garage sale, where I also got a 1943 Jungle pack.

The rest is my gas masks. The top two rows are all US military. The second row form the bottom is US Industrial masks, and the very bottom row are my French masks (Left is a very rare French WWII Civilian Defense mask, on the right is a very rare French tanker mask). On the box on the right is a rare Italian optical mask and a French panoramic mask, and on the left box, from left to right, are a Japanese civilian defense mask, and a very rare Polish mask.

6oQn0EU.jpg

I specialize in gas mask collecting, but I want to branch out into tanker and flight gear. I'm 14, and got serious about collecting in June 2014.

This is my display. As you can see, I also own a T56 and M1 helmet, and I plan to continue growing on this helmet collection. I also have some uniform at the bottom, one of which is civilian tiger stripe (on the left) and on the right is a Mitchell jacket which I got at a garage sale, where I also got a 1943 Jungle pack.

The rest is my gas masks. The top two rows are all US military. The second row form the bottom is US Industrial masks, and the very bottom row are my French masks (Left is a very rare French WWII Civilian Defense mask, on the right is a very rare French tanker mask). On the box on the right is a rare Italian optical mask and a French panoramic mask, and on the left box, from left to right, are a Japanese civilian defense mask, and a very rare Polish mask.

Thanks for sharing, you have a great collection! Keep it up!

Thanks for sharing, you have a great collection! Keep it up!

Thanks! This week I'll be receiving 5 masks, one of which is a prototype for the Navy!

Great display!!!!!!!! Love the masks!!! I actually have one I want to sell, so if your interested send me a Pm! Thanks for showing!!!!

Sorry it took so long to upload a picture for you guys. I promised I would so here it is.

I have 5 or so complete mannequin displays, but I only have 1 torso so I will upload as I rotate through. Yes, I am very lazy when it comes to posting pics...

Here is my least complete display. It is a 509th PIB trooper who just jumped into combat at Avellino , Italy 1943. Everything is original, from the M2 helmet to the web gear- except the Jacket. I have the M42 pants, but no Boots or Jump Jacket yet. I am also filling his pockets and pack with all the proper gum, rations and knick-knacks.

Thanks for looking fellow young collectors.

post-153625-0-76765300-1430535131.jpg

bareknuckleboutique

6oQn0EU.jpg

Love the mitchell jacket!

• 1 year later...
ParanormalTrooper

How about a nice little bump?

I got some nice USMC items recently.... As soon as they arrive my USMC mannequin will be complete, I went for a Saipan/Pelelui officers set up, so it has a mix of early and mid war gear. So, ill be posting that once all the stuff gets here!

Been a long time since we posted on here! I am now right at the edge of the age limit!! Really would like to see your USMC display!!

• 4 months later...

Hey there. Completely brand new to the forum but have been a passionate militaria collector since as far as I can remember and am now 19 and only getting more into it. I'm very happy to see other collectors my age that share the same passion, and am looking forward to seeing all of your collections and sharing mine as it becomes more complete.

eaglerunner88

Sorry it took so long to upload a picture for you guys. I promised I would so here it is.

I have 5 or so complete mannequin displays, but I only have 1 torso so I will upload as I rotate through. Yes, I am very lazy when it comes to posting pics...

Here is my least complete display. It is a 509th PIB trooper who just jumped into combat at Avellino , Italy 1943. Everything is original, from the M2 helmet to the web gear- except the Jacket. I have the M42 pants, but no Boots or Jump Jacket yet. I am also filling his pockets and pack with all the proper gum, rations and knick-knacks.

Thanks for looking fellow young collectors.

Really like the appearance of the floating helmet, what type of support rod/helmet stand is being used to create that look?