Young Collectors Display's (21 and under)

Sregez80

Hello!

I am very new to this forum but have already talked to many fellow collectors and we have decided that It would really cool if we had a separate thread for us younger collectors to post some of our collections and be able to bond with fellow collectors our age. This will also be a good gauge on just how many young guys there is on here that are trying to help preserve and learn about our countries past wars.

So I guess the guidelines for posting pictures in this thread would have to be that you are under the age of 21. I think it would be a good idea to post your birth year (or age) along with any pictures you have so we can get to know each others ages. Other older members are free to comment and post on here but please leave the pictures of displays to strictly young guns! I hope this really helps us younger collectors meet others our age and make friends and swap stories/collections/tips etc. If there is anything I left out or you think should be edited from this please let me know!

I will start this forum with a couple pictures of my collection. I am 19 and have been collecting for almost 3 years now and have just now began to focus my collection on USMC items. My collection is VERY rough and not organized at all but I am in the process of getting things together! Please let me know what you think!

post-157731-0-43276700-1425179588.jpg

post-157731-0-86934200-1425179600.jpg

ViewfinderGyrene

Hey man, good to see you got it up and running! I'll sure be participating, but have to get ahold of the Image Resizer first :D

Hey man, good to see you got it up and running! I'll sure be participating, but have to get ahold of the Image Resizer first :D

I was just about to PM you and tell you about getting it up and running!

I am using paint to resize my images but it looks like they are awfully small.......hmmm

Use this, it make take a while for each photo, but it keeps the physical size while shrinking the fiel size :)

http://ben-major.co.uk/tools/usmf-resize.php

Wow! Wish I would have known this earlier! I will do that for sure on my next posts! Let me know if you wanna see a better picture of anything and I will use that and get a better picture!

if anyone wants to see larger pictures let me know! I will go and re-size them so they are bigger! New to the whole uploading thing sorry!

I like this thread! I will try to post a few of my torso displays. I have 1 torso, which makes photographing my multiple displays a tedious process.

Great idea for a topic! I noticed the other post about starting it up.

+1 from a fellow young collector

D

Welcome aboard! I am surprised no one else has created this before me! Feel free to post some pictures man! I really wanna see what all you guys have!

I like this thread! I will try to post a few of my torso displays. I have 1 torso, which makes photographing my multiple displays a tedious process.

Yea I only have the one mannequin and it makes it hard to show other stuff I have.. Cant wait to see what you got!

ViewfinderGyrene

You both have a mannequin, or half of one. For now, any pics from me of uniforms will be flat :rolleyes::P Lol, I'm not whining, just my usual roll-th-eyes humor...

ViewfinderGyrene

I actually just got my mannequin two months ago! Ordered it off ebay for 100 shipped!!!

You, got one darn fine deal!

Nice, but I'm personally looking for Eggheads [no face]. Just found a great one for $80-$90 :)

Yea....his face scares the S*** outta me sometimes when I walk into the room lol