WORK - pic group of medals

WW2JAKE

i traded an other member for these, to represent some of my grandfathers and fathers medals. they are the Army good conduct medal, Army of occupation medal, United nations service medal, air force good conduct medal. im still waiting on the KW service medal and need to swap out this army of occupation medal for a japan one since this has germany and has a berlin airlift device... but that shouldnt be too hard. so here the are. all comments welcome

army good conduct

post-125364-0-95017800-1424919666.jpgpost-125364-0-50216900-1424919670.jpg

Captainofthe7th

Nice looking medals -- notice that the UN Svc says 'Defence.' This makes it the Commonwealth issued medal. British, Canadian, Australian, and South African forces would have received these. I am probably forgetting a couple of nations.

I always like seeing the slot brooch USAF Good Conduct.

Rob

Nice looking medals -- notice that the UN Svc says 'Defence.' This makes it the Commonwealth issued medal. British, Canadian, Australian, and South African forces would have received these. I am probably forgetting a couple of nations.

Rob

so this would not be ok to represent my grandfathers?

Rob

I've never seen any other kind so I have no clue what you are talking about...

You have the correct version of the United Nations Service Medal. The English version of this medal all have the word "Defence" on the reverse.

Semper Fi

Bruce Linz