some neat patches, need some help

Phantomf4

I picked up these USN patches today, the 2nd ID patch is for size reference. These are some big patches 6inch or so. Any ideas where they where made and what era?

also is the camp Fuji tab USMC or Army?

last, the 1st logistics is in grey and black, whats the reason for the grey? in country made? it's not a ACU patch.

post-153748-0-02900500-1424903929.jpg

post-153748-0-65095600-1424903934.jpg

The CIC, Combat Information Center, is Japanese made.I have one but yours looks to have a tab for a ships name.Camp Fuji is probably Japanese made.The OMD is Philippine made, probably Subic Bay area.It's hard to tell but your 2nd ID patch looks to have no eye.

Yes the 2nd ID is faceless. Thanks for the info, what era you thinkin on these 60's? I think the NAS Guam patch is neat, with the prop planes and a Huey. I'm still stumped on the logistical patch colors though.

I would say the NAS Agana is 70's/80's.OMD is the maintenance section, If you lose it we'll find it, of the S&R unit.

The CIC is probably 60's/70's.

1st Log Cmmd is Viet Nam era.I had on just like it on a jungle jacket.Not sure if they were made in Asia.Mine also had a purple fade to it

I can see purplish colored thread on the backside. I wonder if it was just what dark colored thread they had that day they made them.

I would say the NAS Agana is 70's/80's.OMD is the maintenance section, If you lose it we'll find it, of the S&R unit.

Thank you sir. Info is appreciated. Are these rare patches?

I can see purplish colored thread on the backside. I wonder if it was just what dark colored thread they had that day they made them.

Mine was purple as well.

Not sure if it ws tread or the dye.

Just like the black on the tiger stripe camos the black will fade or turn purple from sun and washing