• advertisement_alt
triggerhappyjim

My Nam Displays

Great displays and topic.

New mannequin looks fantastic

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..

Great displays and topic.

New mannequin looks fantastic

Thanks....i´ll try and get some outdoor photos.......soon.... ;)

Interested in USMC in the NAM

Has somehow now the thousand yard stare. Great paint job and awesome collection.

I definitely had to get rid of the FNG look......

That's incredibly realistic! Might serve double as a determent to would be burglars haha.

Looking for anything related to Army Ranger Battalions from World War II

That's incredibly realistic! Might serve double as a determent to would be burglars haha.

Glad you liked it.....

Wow, great collect and nice way of displaying them! Hopefully I will be able to make one rig sometime.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a thousand pictures!

"I read that in war bad things happen, Ain't that the ************* truth" -1st Lt Mike Scotti

The early body armor is just killer, it's amazing how rarely they show up considering it was pretty much as standard issue as the M1 helmet for a Marine in a combat zone. Lovely displays, makes me want to take my stuff out of storage.

The early body armor is just killer, it's amazing how rarely they show up considering it was pretty much as standard issue as the M1 helmet for a Marine in a combat zone. Lovely displays, makes me want to take my stuff out of storage.

Agree completely....those are hard to come by ...you mostly see 68 made with added nylon pockets...but the early one .....rare rare.....that one is my favorite....! :D

Very good point. One survey found 98% of marines wore flak jackets in Vietnam. I wonder why so few flak jackets are seen. Do you know did marines outside of Vietnam have flak jackets? Maybe that could be the reason so many more helmets than flak jackets can be seen. Maybe the helmets are mostly army?

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a thousand pictures!

"I read that in war bad things happen, Ain't that the ************* truth" -1st Lt Mike Scotti

Very good point. One survey found 98% of marines wore flak jackets in Vietnam. I wonder why so few flak jackets are seen. Do you know did marines outside of Vietnam have flak jackets? Maybe that could be the reason so many more helmets than flak jackets can be seen. Maybe the helmets are mostly army?

I would assume that a vest used in county would be ready for a dumpster before a Marines duty was complete. They got dirty fast and the material rips easily.

Most "combat" helmets people claim to be authentic field used examples were in reality probably no where near an actual combat zone.