M3s On Frank Trzaska's Site

thorin6

Thanks Gary. Let me see if I can find them. Nope! All I see is a Dive Knife at the end of the list, plus a bunch of Gary's Info. That's it! SKIP

Thanks Gary. Let me see if I can find them. Nope! All I see is a Dive Knife at the end of the list, plus a bunch of Gary's Info. That's it! SKIP

Not to insult, but did you click the link above? It worked for me.

Marv

Marv- Not insulted! When I click the link above, I see all the knives he had for sale, on January 1, 2015. I see no M3s at the end of the list. I can't figure it out. SKIP

I did a fresh search for U.S. military knives and linked to Frank's site there, when I opened the page for knives for sale I got the updated 2/15/2015 page. The M3's are below the dive knife.

I did a fresh search for U.S. military knives and linked to Frank's site there, when I opened the page for knives for sale I got the updated 2/15/2015 page. The M3's are below the dive knife.

Same here when I click the link above have to go to the bottom of the listing to see the M3s

For some reason your computer isn't refreshing the page and you're seeing a cached version of the page. I don't know what broweser you're using, but there should be a refresh option, maybe something that looks like a circular arrow. Or use your F5 key

Frank Trzaska

Thanks guys, I got a full set of all the blade marked versions from another fellow who changed his collecting specialty and most went fast.

All the best

Frank Trzska