pictures from my trip to the Bulge

RobbyMB

These museums in Europe never cease to amaze me. I will be honest I think that the museums over there and the people in general give more respect to the veterans and what they did over there then they do right here in the U.S. Great photography, Robby and once again These museums are absolutely stunning and so realistic.

Thanks for posting!

-Dave

• 1 month later...
Backtheattack

Great pics. Think it was an interesting trip. Hope I could visit again, was there years ago and it was great.

Rakkasan187

Stunning,,

Was in Bastogne a few years ago. The museum was closed for renovations at the time so I missed it.. The snow adds so much to the pictures and it really puts the whole battle into perspective..

leigh

RichiesRelics

Those museums over there look like they have some nice artifacts! I hope I can get over there one day. Thanks for posting.

Richie

The diorama of the aid-station was...in a word...stunning! I saw some superb museums when I was in Normandy a couple of years ago, but I think I know where my next trip to Europe will be taking me!

My uncle fought in the Battle of the Bulge as a Combat Infantryman with Co. K, 120th Regiment, 30th Division.

Great photos Robby, thanks for sharing these, they have quite the collection there don't they, plus in those museums, the most life like display dummies I think I ever seen.

Your welcome guys for the pictures. If you talk about musea then the ardennes has the best quality for sure.

@ patches. Thanks man hahha

Raidercollector

Great Pictures ,Thanks for sharing. Awesome museums they have over there. I hope to make it some day there.

Nick

• 2 months later...

Great photos, thank you very much for posting them!

Looks like a lot of the Detrez collection in some of your shots.

You were lucky, the one time I was there, it was in the middle of winter and none of the museums in that area were open...

• 3 months later...

thanks for the great pictures. the displays in this museum look so realistic. the final pictures with the snow covered ground is like that right of of BoB.