My women's collection

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Great shots. :)

The one with the Sherman is a great shot of you with an amazing background. The second one... man, those postwar square mermites... You just can't go an event anywhere without someone having to bring those incorrect mermite containers... Not your fault, of course.

Lee Bishop Formerly known as "Ratchet 5" with the 2nd Infantry Division (yes, in REAL life)

US WW2 War Correspondent collector

Great shots. :)

The one with the Sherman is a great shot of you with an amazing background. The second one... man, those postwar square mermites... You just can't go an event anywhere without someone having to bring those incorrect mermite containers... Not your fault, of course.

they were just there for drink storage :P

Trinity,

Just curious how you store all of these great uniform combinations when not in use.

You're literally a walking museum...especially with the knowledge that you've gleaned researching everything.

just plain old hangers and some stuff in foot lockers, sadly I don't have a fancy museum to put them in. I have a sweet hat cabinet.

post-156842-0-05991400-1445997666.jpg

• 3 months later...

new wardrobe for my uniforms

Impressive collection.Keep up the great work

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..

I have some uniforms and of course all the coats and accessories that aren't even in there. I have an addiction as I just found another uniform yesterday.

Join the club. I would say, "We have jackets" but you'd only buy one of those, too, I'd bet! :lol:

I'm just glad to see there are finally some great quality impressions among the ladies within the hobby now. It's not something you saw very often when I got into WW2 living history back in the 90s...

Lee Bishop Formerly known as "Ratchet 5" with the 2nd Infantry Division (yes, in REAL life)

US WW2 War Correspondent collector

• 1 month later...

my friends father restores and sells old bicycles, mostly skip tooth bicycles from the era that he paints up to look military. he also does custom jobs.

The bike looks like either a JC Higgins or a Sears Elgin. Great photos and amazing collection......Thanks for sharing!!!

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif