My women's collection

trinitykitty24

Kurt Barickman

Hey, just stumbled upon this thread, I think I have seen you and your friends when Vince C. opened his museum in Cannon Falls MN! Nice job and keep up the good work!

Kurt in Albert Lea

• 1 month later...

Great to see all of you at the Dundas Armed Forces Day event.For anyone who missed it the ladies wore a variety of uniforms through out the day and there was a fashion show as well.Weapons demos,US and German reneactors,vehicles and a fully running Sheman tank was there as well.Great time and great weather.

trinitykitty24

Great to see all of you at the Dundas Armed Forces Day event.For anyone who missed it the ladies wore a variety of uniforms through out the day and there was a fashion show as well.Weapons demos,US and German reneactors,vehicles and a fully running Sheman tank was there as well.Great time and great weather.

We had a blast, glad you could make it!

We had a blast, glad you could make it!

It was good to see some friends and have a relaxing day.A friend and I set up a small vending booth.He had a Medic set up with helmet and bags on display.

You girls all looked real sharp in the various uniforms worn as well as seeing some period type civilian attire too.GREAT JOB!!!

Want to add it was a nice venue but hopefully the intrest will grow and more public will attend.Was a nice location with a lot of potential and room to grow.

trinitykitty24

Want to add it was a nice venue but hopefully the intrest will grow and more public will attend.Was a nice location with a lot of potential and room to grow.

yes the first year is always hard but we can hope for the best.