My women's collection

trinitykitty24

Jumpin Jack

I don't know where to begin. I'm most impressed with the effort and dedication that you ladies have demonstrated with your depictions. I have sections of my displays dedicated to the women who participated in the war effort during WWII. I was most surprised to find the number of husband and wife teams that served during the war. I have most all the basic female service uniforms covered in my displays, but have yet to venture into the fringe areas. The flight nurse uniform has eluded me, sorry to say, as it's a most attractive uniform. I enjoyed your presentation, and look forward to yet more to come. Jack Angolia

Trinity, thank you for what you do. All too often the lady's get overlooked. My sister is active duty USN SCPO. My mother wanted to enlist in the Navy during WW 2 but was not 21 and my grand father would not sign for her (5 brothers in the Army, she was needed on the farm). Your presentations are fantastic, again, thank you

Steve

trinitykitty24

I don't know where to begin. I'm most impressed with the effort and dedication that you ladies have demonstrated with your depictions. I have sections of my displays dedicated to the women who participated in the war effort during WWII. I was most surprised to find the number of husband and wife teams that served during the war. I have most all the basic female service uniforms covered in my displays, but have yet to venture into the fringe areas. The flight nurse uniform has eluded me, sorry to say, as it's a most attractive uniform. I enjoyed your presentation, and look forward to yet more to come. Jack Angolia

The flight nurse is my favorite, very rare and hard to find, I got lucky with that one. Most of us girls do our impressions with our husbands :)

post-156842-0-15038400-1435283825.jpg

Trinity,

You should take your photo's shoots of the ladies and you and either do a book or calendars called The Arm Forces Service Women of WWII, I think it would be a great hit !

trinitykitty24

Trinity,
You should take your photo's shoots of the ladies and you and either do a book or calendars called The Arm Forces Service Women of WWII, I think it would be a great hit !

we have talked about doing a calendar but just haven't done it yet

trinitykitty24

That's one beautiful P-40. Where was that photo taken, if I may ask.

granite falls mn, fagen fighters ww2 museum

• 2 weeks later...
trinitykitty24

Another nice item. Any makers mark(s) on the back?

MA, im not versed on the makers marks so if you know what it is.

• 2 weeks later...