1st Lt. Margery Mapley ANC

Timberwolf

Have this posted in new finds, but since those eventually get deleted I figured I'd post here for reference. From what little research I've done 1st Lt Margery Mapley was born in 1914 and passed away in 2010 and was from Michigan. Served with the 5th Army and later ETO command. Definitely looking forward to getting this one researched. This also came with her skirt and tie which are not pictured.

post-19184-0-15959800-1423193263.jpg

post-19184-0-33122100-1423193273.jpg

Very nice. The nurse's insignia is beautiful. Does the overseas cap have maroon piping? It looks like it does but I can't tell.

Congrats....Kat

Thanks Jake! I've seen bullion OS bars before, but these are actually of a much smaller size.

ive seen bullion ones but never that dark usually still a yellow-gold though i have seen some different colored ones which i would have never thought would be allowed :P

Thanks Jason! I definitely noticed that on the ribbon bars, who knows maybe they were in units near each other and got the same supply of ribbons?

Thanks Terry!

Also if the mods could merge the two threads, since I saw the one in the latest finds was moved over here.

• 9 months later...