G-rated PASGT Helmet

kevin_hanna333

kevin_hanna333

This is my G-rated PASGT kevlar helmet I picked up at a Pedlars Mall for about $35 in the surplus section. It's probably my favorite helmet I have so far. But who ever owned it before me seems to like pot, skulls, the south, and sex, drugs, & Rock-n-Roll lol. All of these markings came on the cover with the helmet. Hope it doesn't offend anyone.

There's a pot leaf and the word REFCON. And spades on each side.

post-3573-1216067673.jpg

He was a rebel lol. And there's a badly drawn skull under the flag.

post-3573-1216067684.jpg

Sex, drugs, & Rock-n-Roll.

post-3573-1216067697.jpg

Sergeant

post-3573-1216067706.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that marker stuff was all done with possibly the exception of the SGT rank by a civilian. The 506th did not mark their helmets like that as the first helmets they were issued after reinduction in the 101st is the Mitch. They did not mark their Kevlars prior to that. Good pot for 35 but trash the cover and get you a correct one. Just my 2 cents. If you want I can help you get a real 101st cover with insignia sewed on when I get back out of Iraq.

David

kevin_hanna333
Just wanted to let you know that marker stuff was all done with possibly the exception of the SGT rank by a civilian. The 506th did not mark their helmets like that as the first helmets they were issued after reinduction in the 101st is the Mitch. They did not mark their Kevlars prior to that. Good pot for 35 but trash the cover and get you a correct one. Just my 2 cents. If you want I can help you get a real 101st cover with insignia sewed on when I get back out of Iraq.

David

Awesome, how much would one cost?

Awesome, how much would one cost?

Shouldn't be that much just hit me up in December with a Pm reminder.

David

kevin_hanna333
Shouldn't be that much just hit me up in December with a Pm reminder.

David

I just enlisted into the Marine Corps about 3 days ago but I won't be going until I finish school in May next year. So I have plenty of time. I'll be sure to pm. Thanks man.