LRRP MENU NO. 6

hirsca

Picked this up today. I could not find any markings as to who made it. Can someone please date it for me? Wrapping seems to be foil backed. Thanks, Al.

post-12790-0-82650800-1422141837.jpg

post-12790-0-37436500-1422141858.jpg

post-12790-0-22152700-1422141876.jpg

It's the earlier foil wrapper so I'd say 67-68ish. Early 70s examples have plastic covers similar to MREs. These are neat items, getting hard to find too. I read some guys would pull these early wrappers apart after they finished the meal, fold it inside out (so the shiny side is exposed) and place the claymore clacker on top of it. Makes it easier to find in the dark.

It's the earlier foil wrapper so I'd say 67-68ish. Early 70s examples have plastic covers similar to MREs. These are neat items, getting hard to find too. I read some guys would pull these early wrappers apart after they finished the meal, fold it inside out (so the shiny side is exposed) and place the claymore clacker on top of it. Makes it easier to find in the dark.

Thanks decontrol215. I also should have mentioned that the wrapping is olive drab. The color in the pictures was not true. Thanks again, Al.

I came across about 30 of the unused, never filled, packaging for this exact meal. Sold off most of them, but kept some. I'll dig them out and post pics so you can see the inside.