Who makes the best reproduction on ww2 field gear

Khe Sanh68

NGCoastArtillery41

WWII Impressions is the way to go for any repro US uniforms and equipment. I can't say enough good stuff about their products.

I agree, WWII Impressions... or At the Front which has the lower price point. Either one is good. I have stuff from both and am satisfied.

Wayne

SKYLINE DRIVE

I haven't ordered from Juan for three or four years, but at that time WWII Impressions was the best you could get, by far! it is a little bit more expensive then other makers but the quality is just as good as that of the real deal was!! Sometimes you have to wait for quite a while before an item gets produced, but you get an honest and realistic estimation of the time it will take and then it's your choice if you wait or not! Shipping to Europe was not an issue either! So I was 100% happy with the company, imho the only way to go if you want top notch repro gear!

SocietyBrandHatCo

I will have to deviate a little from the majority feeling here and say At The Front now has the best reproduction haversack when considering quality and price. I know Rollin has worked very hard recently to get a quality, yet affordable, haversack made. It's imported, like the majority of his merchandise, so if you only buy American this haversack isn't for you. If you have no issue with outsourced merchandise, I would go with his:

http://www.atthefrontshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=USGBPM28R

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
101stPathfinder

WWII Impressions for a haversack. ATF has a decent run but the straps are short (I'm 6'2" and the straps are too short). I just got a pistol belt from ATF and I can't complain.