Can anyone identify this Tiger Stripe shirt?

Waitone

Hi guys. I am new here to the forum. I saw this shirt on ebay a couple of weeks ago and could not identify it. It was rip-stop material and had slanted pockets as you can see. It looked like it was patterned after the O.D. 3rd pattern fatigue shirt to me. I bid on it and lost. I wanted it to go with my set of J.W.D. Tiger Stripe Products rip-stop set. If anyone can help, I would like to track down another one of these if possible. The seller had no information on it. Thanks a lot!post-157272-0-82707800-1421864272.jpg

I don't understand what you mean by "dead end." Are you saying they are hard to find or were never issued? I have read that they were not issued and then read a post on this forum that said said otherwise. I don't care if it is commercially produced and not issue if that is what you mean. I would just like to find a shirt in this silver pattern with slanted pockets made of rip-stop material. Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Not Vietnam issue. It's post war and if you're looking for vintage TS, watch out for eBay as they throw any and everything on there. It all comes down to if you want it or not and don't really care if it is from the Vietnam war or it's after market.