Antique shop Civil War finds

Had a some extra time and stopped by a little antique store today to see if I could find any thing good. I like to hit these when I can and can usually come up with something. Usually more modern stuff with an occasional WWII item showing up sometimes. The bulk of my collection is Civil War relics and beyond the occasional beat up Minnieball, the pickings are pretty slim. Today my persistence payed off while digging thru a box of pins and misc insignia. Found this type 1 UCV Southern Cross of Honor. It's a Crankshaw pin back and in really nice condition. It is ingraved with the soliders name, but I have purposely cropped the name until I have had time to research him out. Also in the box was this celluloid ribbon hanger from the 1913 UCV renunion in Chattanooga. Mfg by the St. Louis Button Co., it looks to have had a ribbon hanging from it, but is long gone now. I suspect these two items came in together, and looked around for any more stuff but that was it.

post-155825-0-86994800-1421457919.jpg

post-155825-0-68813600-1421457956.jpg

Yes these were local finds. Hoping the soldier is with a Georgia unit as most of my collection is Atlanta Campaign items.