Special Forces/Ranger/173rd Desk plaque

Part of belonging to hard won memberships in organizations that required much beyond generally expected performance and abilities.

1st thing some of us do is check for CIBs Wings, SF, aand Ranger tabs plus other specialty stuff to determine what kind of individual we are dealing with.

A lot of this stuff was awarded when you spent time in an outfit and departed.

Guys were proud of having earned and worn some of this bling and liked to display it.

You'll see "I love me walls" proudly displayed in homes and offices.

Some of us never get over it. So what.

Gives fanbois stuff to go ooh and ahh about.

You also could go to the PX or downtown and have any of this made up you wanted.

Part of belonging to hard won memberships in organizations that required much beyond generally expected performance and abilities.

1st thing some of us do is check for CIBs Wings, SF, aand Ranger tabs plus other specialty stuff to determine what kind of individual we are dealing with.

A lot of this stuff was awarded when you spent time in an outfit and departed.

Guys were proud of having earned and worn some of this bling and liked to display it.

You'll see "I love me walls" proudly displayed in homes and offices.

Some of us never get over it. So what.

Gives fanbois stuff to go ooh and ahh about.

You also could go to the PX or downtown and have any of this made up you wanted.

I went to a show and there it set on a dealers table...I liked it...I bought it.If the plaque said "Robert Wilson - Militaria Dealer"...I would have had little or no interest.

So What.

Ooh...Ahh