End of 2014 Flea Market Finds

I picked up this training gas mask with case that is pretty mint for 10 dollars. I've got a question about this haversack. There are no markings and the side snap is kind of flimsy so I was wondering if this was a reproduction?

post-1389-0-76841600-1420167608.jpg

post-1389-0-35357900-1420167884.jpg

post-1389-0-47138200-1420167926.jpg

donation2008.gif

Very nice finds! I think that pack is a very bad reproduction of a WWII USMC pack

-Dave

Collecting WWI 26th Division Machine Gun and Infantry related Helmets, Equipment, Groupings, Photos and Dog Tags!

donation2015.gif

I found this I'm guessing Armor Corps soft helmet for 10 dollars. I don't know that much about it if anyone can enlighten me I would e much appreciative.

What you have is a Combat Vehicle Crewman (CVC) Helmet - common to all Armored Vehicles in U.S. inventory, to include Strykers; all you are missing is the Kevlar outer shell, which comes in three sizes (S, M, L) - this model CVC is made by Bose & has exceptional noise-cancelling abilities compared to previous CVCs - attached photo is of my "modified" CVC when I was 1SG for a Stryker Infantry Company at Fort Bliss with the 1st Armored Division

post-12528-0-10210000-1420260966.jpg

Crapgame: Then make a DEAL!

Big Joe: What kind of deal?
Crapgame: A DEAL, deal! Maybe the guy's a Republican. "Business is business," right?

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

The last CVC helmet has a Star Wars design on it.COOL!

Star Wars: The Rebel Alliance

Star Warsuniverse nerdy stuff:The Alliance Starbird, also known asThe Phoenix, was the insignia of theAlliance to Restore the Republic. It adorned the flight helmets of a number of Rebel pilots during the Galactic Civil War and was based on the Marek family crest to honorGalen Marek, the former apprentice toDarth Vader.
rebel-alliance-logo-luke-helmet-starwars
The Starbird represents the Alliance rising from the Galactic Empire that it swore to topple. The logo was first seen in the original Star Wars movie, most notably on X-wing fighter pilot helmets (Y-wing pilots had different versions) including, of course, that ofLuke Skywalker.

Read more:http://www.thelogofactory.com/logo_blog/index.php/logo-arcana-faux-movie-logos/#ixzz3NoDwrpHH

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

911flag.jpg

ASMIC #1098

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.