O/S Hat with Sand Cast EGA

Belleauwood

Belleauwood
Crudely Done - Pin Back & I beleive 100% real. Came with large Id'ed officer's uniform group.

post-3422-1215598547.jpg

do you have any rear pics? I'd be interested to see the back of this unique emblem! thanks

teufelhunde.ret

Belleauwood, I am truly speechless upon seeing this emblem. Lightly trenched, well defined period wear and has patinaed wonderfully. It is very interesting to note the globe is nearly 180 degree reversed and the eagle is looking away? A few years ago I had the opportunity to speak with a fellow EGA collector and dealer up north who told me of the existence of these and had handled one years back. And here's one for us to see. Will make a wonder addition the our reference section too. When the opportunity is present I would really like to know more about the background of this emblem or your knowledge of these. What sort of pinback arrangement is on the back ? Thank you for sharing with us! s/f Darrell

Belleauwood
Belleauwood, I am truly speechless upon seeing this emblem. Lightly trenched, well defined period wear and has patinaed wonderfully. It is very interesting to note the globe is nearly 180 degree reversed and the eagle is looking away? A few years ago I had the opportunity to speak with a fellow EGA collector and dealer up north who told me of the existence of these and had handled one years back. And here's one for us to see. Will make a wonder addition the our reference section too. When the opportunity is present I would really like to know more about the background of this emblem or your knowledge of these. What sort of pinback arrangement is on the back ? Thank you for sharing with us! s/f Darrell

Photo should be no problem, I've never had this one off however. We'll see.

Dennis