good buy for $ 20 - Purple Heart

Hobza

SergeantMajorGray

how did you buy this on ebay? PHs are restricted from being sold on ebay.

I just checked and you are right wow I hate eBay that said for $20 this wasn't on there long and a collector would definitely get it before eBay could. There is a lot of PH junk on eBay so it wouldn't be super obvious to them.

The seller offered another medals BIN - Bronze Star /army/ + some vietnam medals - each $19.96

I just bought a purple heart, and about 5 minutes after payment, I got a message from ebay -

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

I contacted the seller. He wrote that everything is OK. So I'm waiting for the package:)

Luboš

easterneagle87

Score one! against the machine! Sometimes you are able to "snag" things before the machine realizes they are there. Good catch!