WWII camp Toccoa Pencil owned by Dick Winters

David D

​Like the title says, I bought this ORIGINAL WWII pencil from camp Toccoa from a very nice member. This was given to him from The famed Richard winters of E/506. Winters owned two of these. The other one is in a museum in Hershey Pa. It is in great condition. Words can not even describe it. So here are the pictures.

Tell me what you think of it,

-Dave

In a small display:

post-151093-0-85936300-1418500407.jpg

Writing

post-151093-0-87621400-1418500431.jpg

You should be honored to have this and the trail of ownership is rock solid.When buying from the seller APO472 you cant get any better and there isno concern on any transaction with him.

You should be honored to have this and the trail of ownership is rock solid.When buying from the seller APO472 you cant get any better and there isno concern on any transaction with him.

Yes, I agree 110%. And trust me, I am VERY honored.

-Dave

mywifesays-ohno-morestuff

The pencil is extremely cool in its own right but, being owned by Dick Winters is fantastic! I like it!

Very, very special piece. Love it. Hopefully you can get the chain of custody documented if you have not already.

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it! Eric, I do have the documentation that it was his.

-Dave

nice piece of history! if it were mine, i'd make copies of that documentation just in case

I live two hours from where he lived. I go to WWII weekend in reading PA every year, a lot of those guys used to go there. Makes me sad seeing them pass!!!! I acquired a lot of autographs and shook their hands though.